The controller of your personal data, provided by you during registration on the website: https://i-connect.spirotech.com (hereinafter “Website”), is Husty M.Styczeń, J.Hupert sp. j. (hereinafter “Husty”).
Husty takes the protection of your privacy very seriously. We therefore handle your personal data confidentially and with the greatest possible care.
Husty only uses your data if you consent or if Husty needs your data to deliver products or services to you or has already done so. Husty does not sell your personal data to third parties. Husty only makes the data available to third parties involved in the performance of the agreement between Husty and yourself. If and when Husty processes your data in any other way, such will require your (express) consent.
Our contact details are:
HUSTY M. Styczeń, J.Hupert sp.j.
31-989 Kraków, Poland
- The protection of your personal data is very important to us. That is why we comply strictly with the rules that apply to data protection as well as telemedia legislation. Our employees commit that they will comply with the data protection regulations when handling your personal data. We wish to inform you by means of this privacy statement of the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data, as well as your rights. The term personal data is defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). According to this regulation, personal data concerns all information with respect to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes for example your name, your address, your telephone number and your e-mail address
- Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Husty collects, processes and uses personal data insofar as the EU GDPR or another statutory provision permits or requires this or if the person involved has consented thereto. We wish to inform you that providing personal data such as name, surname and e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary to register in our service. The legal basis for processing the personal data is article 6 (1)(a) EU GDPR. We refer to the fact that unencrypted data transfer on the internet, such as communication by e-mail, may result in security issues. Complete protection of the data against third-party access is impossible.
- Transfer of data to third parties
- Husty does not sell or provide your personal data to third parties and only makes these data available to third parties that are involved in the provision of the agreed services. Our employees and hired third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. We wish to inform you that we do not transfer your personal data outside the EU.
- Data retention
- Husty retains your personal data for as long as this is necessary to provide our services. If you decide to stop using our services, we will remove your personal data at your request. Please bear in mind that a copy of these data may be stored in back-ups.
- Information, correction and objection
- You have the right to request information concerning the personal data stored by us and to have these corrected or removed. What is more, you can withdraw your consent to future use of your data at any time or request that your data be transferred to another provider. An e-mail to the following address is sufficient: email@example.com. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervising data protection authority.